I am the creator of share to inspire blog. I am a 27-year-old self-growth enthusiast. I have a burning passion for improving myself, building confidence, ditching fear, and living the life I have designed. I created this platform to share my passion and hope to inspire and empower women in the aspects of self- growth, finances, and relationships.
A bit of a background of me – I am an English teacher living in Japan and been here for four years now. It has been my life goal to live in this amazing country. I consider myself blessed to have traveled and lived here. I got to experience different cultures, learn a new language, and meet extraordinary friends. My life back in the Philippines was total chaos. I was a freedom chaser. I was chasing financial freedom and I knew I wasn’t living my best life. I was searching for validation from other people. I was measuring my worth and my success using someone else’s ruler. Only when I took the risk and go out of my comfort zone, I started my personal growth journey. I started my self-improvement journey in 2017 and practiced it in various ways. I was empowered and have become the best version of myself since then. No more limiting beliefs to myself. I never looked back and now I am living the life that I designed.
Believe in yourself, every shape, every size, every height is beautiful. You shouldn’t be defined by your shape nor the clothes you wear. What makes you complete as a woman is confidence. In knowing that you can achieve anything, you can work hard and you should never give up on your dreams. Always have the compassion and love in your heart to help other people and those who are in need. Be a blessing to everyone and make a difference.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND HERE
- Think of this site as your one-stop-shop to all things dealing with self-growth, finances, self-care, relationships, and productivity.
- My authentic experiences living and teaching abroad specifically Japan.
- Tidbits of knowledge to inspire you to create your own personal development journey. Inspiration to cultivate confidence in your hand and become a badass babe on the other.
I created this website to elevate my purpose and amplify my story so more and more women can be inspired. I am passionate to share what I have learned and hope that will inspire and empower you.
MY 10 PERSONAL COMMANDMENTS
1. Dare to be kind
2. Be a blessing to everyone. Always offer help.
3. Connect with people. Win friends.
4. Accept and Move on. Don’t overthink.
5. Always look at the bright side.
6. Practice self-love, self-care and self-compassion.
7. Take things and words a little lighter.
8. Fight right. Discuss what is about to be discussed.
9. Say something but be more of a listener.
10. Put thngs in the right place.
SECRETS TO ADULTHOOD
- People don’t think you are ugly or unfashionable as much as you think.
- What people say about you doesn’t define who you are but rather who they are.
- What you show and give is what you receive.
- What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while.
- Believe that you can
- You have the right not to explain yourself.
- You have the right to say I don’t know.
- Feel all your emotions. Vulnerability is a strength.
- It’s okay to ask for help
- It’s okay to ask questions
WHAT DO I LOVE DOING?
I love teaching
I love watching movies
I love meeting and catching up with friends
I love traveling
I love listening to other people’s stories
I love observing people
I love writing, taking down notes
I love looking at pictures/ posts on Facebook and Instagram
I love revisiting my old pictures
I love listening to music
I love learning a language
I love taking pictures
I love eating sweets
I love reading
I love sleeping
I love shopping
I love playing with pets
I love taking baths