I am the creator of share to inspire blog. I am a 26-year-old self-growth enthusiast. I have a burning passion for improving myself, building confidence, ditching fear, and living the life I have designed. I created this platform to share my passion and hope to inspire and empower women in the aspects of self- growth, finances, and relationships.
A bit of a background of me – I am an English teacher living in Japan and been here for four years now. It has been my life goal to live in this amazing country. I consider myself blessed to have traveled and lived here. I got to experience different cultures, learn a new language, and meet extraordinary friends. My life back in the Philippines was total chaos. I was a freedom chaser. I was chasing financial freedom and I knew I wasn’t living my best life. I was searching for validation from other people. I was measuring my worth and my success using someone else’s ruler. Only when I took the risk and go out of my comfort zone, I started my personal growth journey. I started my self-improvement journey in 2017 and practiced it in various ways. I was empowered and have become the best version of myself since then. No more limiting beliefs to myself. I never looked back and now I am living the life that I designed.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND HERE
- Think of this site as your one-stop-shop to all things dealing with self-growth, finances, self-care, relationships, and productivity.
- My authentic experiences living and teaching abroad specifically Japan.
- Tidbits of knowledge to inspire you to create your own personal development journey. Inspiration to cultivate confidence in your hand and become a badass babe on the other.
I created this website to elevate my purpose and amplify my story so more and more women can be inspired. I am passionate to share what I have learned and hope that will inspire and empower you.
MY 10 PERSONAL COMMANDMENTS
1. Dare to be kind
2. Be a blessing to everyone. Always offer help.
3. Connect with people. Win friends.
4. Accept and Move on. Don’t overthink.
5. Always look at the bright side.
6. Practice self-love, self-care and self-compassion.
7. Take things and words a little lighter.
8. Fight right. Discuss what is about to be discussed.
9. Say something but be more of a listener.
10. Put things in the right place.
Cheers to Inspiration